Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Marketplace

In any good RPG, there is an amazing place called the "Marketplace". 


(let's be honest here, I don't actually know that for sure, but with playing Lego Harry Potter and watching others play Zelda and such, I assume I am making a correct statement. And, for the sake of my blog post, we're going to own that.)


As a blogger, the best Marketplace right now is Pinterest and I cannot get enough of it. This is the part of the game that may not really gain me any experience, but it gives me "coins" of ideas that seem to break free from each "box"! Every picture that I see seems to be the door to the next adventure! The quest that I am made for! But, unfortunately, many times I find what I want and realize that I do not have enough experience to journey further. Or, I find that I do not possess the right skills to unlock the door and raid on! That is why it is VITAL to get yourself in with a guild and make sure those players are more advance than you, and are willing to go quest and bring you back the goods.


My guild leader? Big Sister (don't know what she wants to go by...) We were fully engaged in the marketplace together and ran across the most adorable thing ever!




The artist did the entire alphabet! I fell in love! I wanted to embark on this journey to take these wonderful images and turn them into a piece of art for my kiddos' bedroom. This is where I find that I am absolutely unequipped to take this mission on. The door is locked, my creativity meter does not hold enough skills for me to take this on. Fearless guild leader? HELP! 


She was up for the challenge!






This banner is beyond my skill level! But she had everything she needed! Both my boys LOVE it!! And honestly, I was able to glean so much knowledge and confidence that you should be seeing many more blogs brought to you by the Marketplace/Pinterest. So much fun to be unlocked! and more skills to be leveled up!


Humility XP 100
Creativity, by assistance XP 100
Happy Kids XP Unmeasurable





1 comment: